Carbon Positive House | Sustainable Homes - Eco Friendly Homes - Healthy Living
The Carbon Positive House has been created to demonstrate the next generation of Archiblox homes. These prefabricated homes will give our clients the opportunity to rid themselves of modern day lifelines in a house that has been developed through a collaboration of design sensitivities and new technologies with likeminded companies.
Carbon Positive Houses will make significant contributions within society by addressing the increasing levels of carbon emissions and the high levels of embodied energy that come with the construction of a standard home. These aspects will drive us to balance the amount of carbon emissions released with the equivalent amount sequestered.
These homes have moved beyond carbon zero by making additional ‘positive’ or ‘net export’ contributions by producing more energy on site (or through affiliated schemes), than the building requires.
COOL DESIGN FEATURES
• In-ground Cool Tubes to help with cooling
• Sliding Edible Garden Walls to block sun penetration
• Green Roof for added thermal insulation
• The Buffer Zone "The lungs of the house" & "Food Basket" separates the external environment
• Healthy Materials High Grade sustainable materials and formaldehyde and VOC free
• Airtightness - Airtight building envelope improves sound protection and saves energy
• Hard wired data lines to reduce electromagnetic radiation
LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON OUR CARBON POSITIVE HOMES?