1. Site Inspection - Our second catch up will be on site. All sites are individual and present unique opportunities, climate, characteristics and constraints.
2. Your Brief - Our team will work with you to create a home that complements all these characteristics and your brief. This culminates in a design consultation.
3. Site Visit and Preliminary Design Cost - $2500+GST for all Melbourne Metro areas. Please contact us for costings to areas more than 50km outside of Melbourne Metro
Remote and Interstate Cost - ArchiBlox offers our remote and interstate clients a unique design service for project inception. Our Architect will spend 36 hours on location with you to review your brief, visit the site, discuss numerous planning options and establish the design. Basically getting to know you, your site and establish everyone’s expectations .Price ranges from $4500+GST - $5750+GST.
4. The Visual - A site plan, floor plans and complete 3D images are presented to help you visualise everything in those early days of conception to avoid unwelcome surprises.
5. Preliminary Project Cost - Your needs and the site’s attributes inform the design, which is then presented along with a quotation for sign off.
6. Required Authorities - We take care of relevant authorities such as town planning applications should they be required.
7. Select Materials - During the next consultation, materials, fixtures and fittings are all carefully chosen.
8. Final Detailed Drawings - We prepare the preliminary design and layout of built-in furniture and fittings with plans, elevations, and sections to be shown at next consultation.