Good Reasons to Go Green
– It allows you to give back to the earth rather than just taking from it.
– Environmentally friendly materials carry fewer health risks to you, your neighbours, any tradespeople you employ, the product manufacturers and future generations, as these products have less harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
– Surrounding yourself with natural materials draws nature into your home and has a wonderful, calming effect.
– Using natural, sustainably farmed timbers is a great way to encapsulate the carbon dioxide that is naturally released from wood; when timber is used in a building, the gases are locked in and no longer emit carbon dioxide.
– It reduces your home’s carbon footprint.
– It can add value to your home.