To be considered for this role, you will require the following attributes:
• Design and documentation experience
• Proficiency in ArchiCAD, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Suite is essential but willing to train if required
• A Masters of Interior Design or Architecture is preferred but not essential
• Have a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience
• In-depth design awareness and a proven ability to design and document highly detailed joinery and bespoke interior fit-outs
• A broad knowledge in the delivery of a diverse range of interior projects including residential and commercial realms
Demonstrated ability to lead small to medium projects with the support of wider design resources should be evident in any application.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, exciting company where the directors are building a team of A-players. We are looking for a person with high levels of energy and willingness to take initiative and be challenged in a collaborative, supportive work environment.