If you want to be part of a fun, design savvy and dynamic business that is rapidly making its mark in the design world, you should apply.
ArchiBlox, a leader in the exciting industry of modular design and prefabricated architecture, is looking for a vibrant Interior Designer to help us deliver exceptional design to a varied and astute clientele. As a forward thinking, fun and agile company. We are passionate about providing clients with high quality, timeless and inspiring interior environments.
As an Interior Designer, you will be responsible for:
• Carrying the interior design for all projects from inception to completion
• Designing and documenting all elements to interior fit outs for any given project, including bespoke furniture
• Writing interior specifications to detail all materials, FF+E
• Collaborating with the design team on interior fit-outs, bespoke furniture and interior design concepts
• Collaborating with our joinery production manager on new joinery systems and developing this into a new range of modular projects
• Liaising and working with architects, draftspeople, engineers and estimators
• Attending meetings with clients and presenting interior concepts for their approval
• Working on a wide and diverse range of commercial and residential projects
Ideally you are :
• Self-motivated, innovative and committed with a ‘can-do attitude’
• Confident with highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent with client management
• A ‘self starter’ with excellent time management skills who is highly organised and able to balance competing work priorities
• A natural team player with a track record in building and maintaining positive business relationships with clients
• Passionate about design and avidly follow design blogs / websites to keep informed
• Proficient at scheduling and FF+E
• Proficient at documenting joinery, RCP and electrical plans
• Approachable, friendly and passionate about your role
To be considered for this role, you will require the following attributes:
• Design and documentation experience
• Proficiency in ArchiCAD, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Suite is essential but willing to train if required
• A Masters of Interior Design or Architecture is preferred but not essential
• Have a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience
• In-depth design awareness and a proven ability to design and document highly detailed joinery and bespoke interior fit-outs
• A broad knowledge in the delivery of a diverse range of interior projects including residential and commercial realms
Demonstrated ability to lead small to medium projects with the support of wider design resources should be evident in any application.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, exciting company where the directors are building a team of A-players. We are looking for a person with high levels of energy and willingness to take initiative and be challenged in a collaborative, supportive work environment.
To apply, please email your CV and Portfolio (max 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
• 1x page of images that inspire you, to showcase your aesthetic interests
• A sample of interior documentation
• A sample of rendering and presentation ability
For more information email Christine McCorkell at email@example.com or call on 1300 773 122. Applications close 17 August 2018.
If you are currently working in a role, please be assured that your application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.